Sundown Country Homes
Mountainside Condominium Association
Christmas Tree Condominium Association
North Lynx Condominium Association
Mad River Property Management was formed to reflect our substantial growth into the areas of landscape design and installation, landscape maintenance, and full property management services. The quality of our work, coupled with the integrity and responsiveness of our staff has fueled our evolution from a two-person landscaping crew to a twenty-person force of experience, skill, creativity and strength. Our growth is a reflection of the relationships we’ve built with our residential and commercial customers. Our goal is to be more than just a contractor. When you hire us, we are committed to being your primary resource for all property-related matters, whether it’s dispensing advice, exchanging ideas, or actually putting the proverbial shovel in the ground. For most people, their property is their greatest investment. We’ll help you make it your greatest asset.
Second-home owners need to have somebody local who they can trust to look after their property. This is what we do. From maintenance services to repairs to renovations, we’re there to provide you with the security that your home is being cared for when you’re not here. Enjoy and leave the work to us.
Property Management Services
- House and Condo Checks: Weekly check to identify any maintenance or security issues
- Trash and Recycling Removal
- House Repairs and Renovations: Interior and exterior
- Subcontractor and Vendor Coordination: We maintain solid working relationships with a number of qualified electricians, plumbers, etc. to assist in caring for your property.
Winter Projects and Services
Winter is a great time to plan your indoor masonry or carpentry projects. Let our experienced masons transform your hearth into a work of art. What ever the project, know that the skilled artisans at Mad River Property Management will do it right and make it beautiful. No job is too small or large. Now is the time to get those small carpentry projects out of the way. Our staff at Mad River Property Management is available for light carpentry jobs all year round.
Your landscape is a dynamic aspect of your property. Grass grows, plants bloom, weeds grow, snow falls. We offer a wide range of maintenance services to keep your property attractive year-round.
- Garden Maintenance:
- Spring cleanup and prep
- Mulching, edging and fertilizing
- Weeding, deadheading, watering and dividing
- Annuals and bulb installation
- Fall cleanup and winter prep
- Lawn Care:
- Spring cleanup of plow and winter debris
- Re-seeding and repair of damaged areas
- Mowing and trimming
- Fertilizing, over-seeding and weed control
- Field mowing and brushhogging
- Tree & Shrub Care:
- Tree cutting and removal
- Tree and shrub pruning
- Protection from animal damage
- Snow Removal:
- Plowing and sanding
- Walkway and roof shoveling
- Snowbank removal with heavy equipment
Contact Ed Read to schedule an appointment or for more information about our services.